Skip to content U.S. Department of Transportation/Federal Highway AdministrationU.S. Department of Transportation/Federal Highway Administration

Office of Planning, Environment, & Realty (HEP)
PlanningEnvironmentReal Estate

HEP Events Guidance Publications Awards Contacts

Presentations of Uniform Act Final Rule Implementation

Question 3

If the agency determines that a mobile home is personal property and can be relocated to a comparable site, the owner is entitled to:

  1. A replacement housing payment for the mobile home and moving costs.

  2. Eligible moving costs only.

  3. Eligible moving costs and a replacement housing payment for the purchase or rental of a comparable replacement site.

  4. Nothing, as the mobile home can be moved.


Updated: 9/5/2014
HEP Home Planning Environment Real Estate
Federal Highway Administration | 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE | Washington, DC 20590 | 202-366-4000