Environmental Program Specialist
10 South Howard Street, Suite 4000
Baltimore, MD 21201
Ph: (410) 962-0051
FAX: (410) 962-3419
• B.A., Economics, Howard University
• M.U.P. Urban Planning, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
• M.P.A. Public Administration, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
• 15 Credits towards M.S. Civil Engineering, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
• NEPA and Transportation Decision Making|
• Context Sensitive Solutions
• Community Impact Assessment
• Environmental Justice
• Public Involvement
• Traffic Calming
• Manage delivery and instructional assignments for four NHI courses and certified instructor.
• Co-Leader of the FHWA Context Sensitive Solutions team, including website management, training delivery, and technical assistance.
• Participate on the 4(f), Environmental Justice, and Planning Leadership teams.
• Provided support and technical assistance to six FHWA Division Offices and all three Federal Lands Highway regions on environmental policy and regulations and environmental documentation.
• Served on FHWA Every Day Counts teams.
• Served as reviewer of TIGER II Grant Applications.
• Served on the NEPA review teams for the I-70 West Mountain Corridor Tier 1 EIS (CO), Little Missouri River Crossing EIS (ND), US-220 Tier 1 EIS (WV/MD), US-50 East Tier 1 EIS (CO), US-550 EIS (CO) and Juanita River Bridge Replacement EA (PA).
• Served on the review teams for the several IDIQ(s) for training development and planning and environmental services.
• Transportation Planner/Traffic Analyst, Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning.
• Director of Transportation, McKissack and McKissack
• Transit Planner, Hampton Roads Transit District.
• Transportation Planner, Westchester County Department of Transportation.
• Staff Analyst, New York City Department of Housing Preservation.
• Transportation Planner, Michigan Department of Transportation.
• Previous work experience includes developing master plans, transportation, transit, and trails planning, traffic analysis, systems modeling.