Civil Rights Specialist
61 Forsyth Street, SW, Suite 17T26
Atlanta, GA 30303
Ph: (404) 562-3579
FAX: (404) 562-3700
Began working in field in 1983
Joined FHWA in 1998
• University of Phoenix at Atlanta Bachelor of Science, Business Management
• Bachelors of Science in Management; University of Phoenix
• NHI Instructr's Development Course
• NHI Construction and Contract Administration Course
• USDOT DBE Academy
• Title I
• Technology Deployment
• Project Manager
• Developed training course for STAs and local governments entitle"Conducting DBE Certification On-site Rews".|
• Led two DBE Interstate Certification Forums in partnership with the U.S Department of Transportation (USDOT) and HCR.
• Project Manager for the development of three interactive Civil Rights e-learning tools in the areas of DBE, Title VI, and Contractor Compliance.
• Led the effort to host a Minority Colleges Forum in partnership with the Southern Transportation Civil Rights Executive Council representing eight STA Civil Rights Directors.
• Worked in partnership with the Headquarters Office of Civil Rights to conduct a Civil Rights Bootcamp to train new FHWA Division Office Civil Rights Specialists.
• Worked in collaboration with FHWA Division Office Specialists and the HCR to develop Civil Rights Assessment Tools
• Member of the FHWA Peer Assessment Team
• Member of the Civil Rights Discipline Support System Committee
• Member of the Minority Colleges Workgroup