FHWA Resource Center
CIVIL RIGHTS TEAM
Civil Rights Programs - Good, Best, and Innovative Practices
In this section you will find a national collection of practices that have been successful in the implementation of various FHWA Civil Rights Programs across the country. The practices selected for posting met at least one of the criteria below.
1. A practice that has been successfully implemented and has achieved results in a STA's civil rights program.
2. A practice that is easily adaptable by other STA and achieves civil rights program objectives.
3. A practice that will improve an existing procedure/process or program (i.e. software program, forms, innovative or new technology, etc.).
Click on a Program Area Below to View Practices:
- Contractor Compliance/OJT
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- State Internal EEO (SIEEO)
- Title VI/Nondiscrimination
- American Indian/Alaska Native
• Minority Colleges and Universities (Minority Institutions of Higher Education (MIHEs: HBCU, HACU, TCs, etc.)
•Supportive Services (OJT/SS and DBE/SS)