Let's Talk Performance Webinar Series
Highlights from the FHWA/AASHTO Target Setting Peer Exchange
Tuesday, Sep. 9, 2014, 2:00-3:30 P.M. Eastern
This webinar will
- Highlight best practices for collaboration across DOTs, MPOs, transit agencies, and other entities to set highway performance targets
- Share notable practices for target setting and monitoring progress.
- Discuss support state DOTs and MPOs need to successfully implement targets and monitor progress.
- Arizona DOT and the Flagstaff MPO
- Scott Omer, Assistant Director, Multimodal Planning Division/Arizona DOT
- David Wessel, Manager/Flagstaff MPO
- Texas DOT and Houston-Galveston Area Council
- Marc Williams, P.E., Director of Planning/TxDOT
- Isaac Ramirez, AICP, Chief Transportation Planner/Houston-Galveston Area Council
- Caltrans and San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG)
- Katie Benouar, Chief of Division of Transportation Planning/Caltrans
- Elisa Arias, Principal Regional Planner/SANDAG
Dates and Times of Upcoming Webinars in the Series:
- Non-traditional Performance Measures
Oct. 14, 2014, 2:00-3:30 PM EST
- Theory vs. Practice: Linking Performance Measures to Improved Performance Outcomes
Dec. 9, 2014, 2:00-3:30 PM EST
- Fundamentals of Transportation Data Part 1
March 10, 2015, 2:00-3:30 PM EST
- Fundamentals of Transportation Data Part 2
June 9, 2015, 2:00 3:30 PM EST
- Telling the Performance Story
Sep. 8, 2015, 2:00 3:30 PM EST
Email Michael.Nesbitt@dot.gov with any questions, comments, or to request accessibility accommodations.
We are committed to providing equal access to this online event for all participants. If you need alternative formats or other reasonable accommodations, please send an e-mail to Michael.Nesbitt@dot.gov with your request as soon as possible.