Driving the Byway
West Siloam Springs to Kansas
- The byway's easternmost terminus is at the Oklahoma/Arkansas Border. Drive west on U.S. Highway 59 to Kansas.
Kansas to Tahlequah
- Turn south on State Highway 10.
- Turn west on U.S. Highway 62 to Tahlequah.
Tahlequah to Interstate 40
- Turn south on U.S. Highway 62.
- Turn southeast on State Highway 82.
- State Highway 82 changes to State Highway 100.
- Turn south on State Highway 10A/100.
- State Highway 100 changes to N. Main Street.
- Turn southeast on U.S. Highway 64.
- Turn south on State Highway 10 to Interstate 40, where the byway ends.