Driving the Byway
The byway follows State Route 169.
- Get onto Interstate 395 traveling north.
- Take exit 83A (to SR-169) and continue north to Lisbon.
- The byway begins in the community of Lisbon and continues on SR-169 past Canterbury, Brooklyn, Pomfret, and Woodstock to the the border of Massachusetts where the byway ends.
- Traveling south on I-395, take Exit 2 in Massachusetts.
- Travel southwest on SR-197 until you reach the junction with SR-169. This is just past the beginning of the byway.
- Travel south on SR-169. The byway ends in Lisbon on SR-169.