U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
FHWA Office of Civil Rights
Reasonable Accommodations Program
The Office of Civil Rights is responsible for managing the Reasonable Accommodations program at FHWA.
The Disability Program manager conducts the following:
- Supervisor and manager RA training programs on an annual basis, as well as making such training a part of newly-appointed supervisor and manager orientation.
- Assisting employees with RA requests.
- Developing and disseminating information on available RA resources.
- Tracking and reporting on RA requests in the annual Individuals with Disabilities Affirmative Action Program
- Submitting RA data for inclusion in the MD715 annually.
- Ensuring the DOT Order on Reasonable Accommodations is available to FHWA employees.
Page last modified on January 28, 2019