To view PDF files, you need the Acrobat® Reader®.
- 2008 8-hour Ozone Nonattainment Area Maps - Maps of each area designated nonattainment area for the 2008 8-hour ozone standard
- Implementing the 2008 Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard (NAAQS): Frequently Asked Questions or (PDF - 128KB) - FAQs to address when conformity applies to the metropolitan transportation plan and TIP and at the project level; transitioning from the 1997 to 2008 8-hour ozone standard for areas nonattainment or maintenance for both; and how the planning process will be impacted by the transition to/from attainment.
- AASHTO Center on Environmental Excellence - Air Quality Community of Practice.
- Transportation and General Conformity Frequently Asked Questions (HTML) or (PDF - 33Kb)- FAQs regarding common questions and scenarios where the transportation and general conformity regulations may intersect for certain transportation projects and clarification on how the requirements can be met
- Areas Where Conformity Has Lapsed (July 2012) - Periodic update that lists areas of the country where conformity has lapsed
- PM2.5 Project-Level Conformity and Hot-Spot Analyses - FAQs about PM2.5 project-level conformity and hot-spot analyses
- 2006 PM2.5 Nonattainment Area Maps - 2006 PM2.5 Nonattainment Area Maps - Individual maps of each nonattainment area for PM2.5 in the country.
- 1997 8-hour Ozone Nonattainment Area Maps - Individual maps of each nonattainment area for 8-hour ozone in the country
- 1997 Particulate Matter (PM2.5) Nonattainment Area Maps - Individual maps of each nonattainment area for PM2.5 in the country
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) - Primary and secondary standards for the criteria pollutants
- Examples of Transportation Conformity Practices - An easily searchable repository of examples of transportation conformity documents and processes that could be replicated in other areas of the country. Examples include quantitative PM hot-spot analyses, PM hot-spot procedures, CO protocols, conformity determination report, and others.
- EPA Green Book - Listing of those areas of the country that are currently designated nonattainment or maintenance
- Transportation Conformity Alert - August 2000 - Reminders pertaining to Peak and Off-Peak Speeds, PM Qualitative Analysis, Latest Planning Assumptions, Motor Vehicle Emissions Budgets in SIPs, TCMs in SIPs, and Partial Implementation of TCMs
- EPA's Adequacy Review of SIP Submissions for Conformity - Statement that conformity determinations cannot be based on submitted SIP emissions budgets, prior to a positive adequacy determination by EPA
- Air Quality Planning for Transportation Officials - Overview of air quality planning requirements of the Clean Air Act that are transportation-related
PDF files can be viewed with the Acrobat® Reader®