U.S. Department of TransportationFEDERAL-AID POLICY GUIDE - CHANGE
July 30, 1992
Federal Highway Administration
Federal-Aid Policy Guide
Original /s/ by
George S. Moore, Jr.
- PURPOSE. To transmit a new section to the Federal-Aid Policy Guide (FAPG).
- A new section entitled Use of Funds for Fuel Tax Evasion Projects is incorporated into Chapter 1, Payment Procedures, of the non-regulatory, non-CFR-related guidance portion of the FAPG. This addition describes procedures for State fuel tax evasion projects funded under Section 1040 of the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991 (Pub. L. 102-240).
- The procedures described in this addition to the FAPG were approved by the Federal Highway Administrator and published in the Federal Register on March 25, 1992. Because the notice is not a rulemaking document, it was not subject to the President's 90-day moratorium requested in his January 28 memorandum.
- REGULATORY MATERIAL. The attached new section contains no regulatory material.
- ACTION. Each recipient office is responsible for filing the attached FAPG pages into the binders provided.
|1 through 4 and Attachments 1 through 5 of G 3016.4
Home | Directives | Transmittal Cover Pages | Feedback
United States Department of Transportation - Federal Highway Administration