The page you requested has moved and you've automatically been taken to its new location.
Please update your link or bookmark after closing this notice.
Office of Planning, Environment, & Realty (HEP
TEA-21 Guidance and Fact Sheets for Real Property
- Section 1110: Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Improvement Program: Apportionment Formulas, Eligible Areas, New Projects
- Section 1112: Recreational Trails Program: Funding, Eligibility, Use of Funds, Sponsors
- Section 1202: Bicycle Transportation and Pedestrian Walkways: Eligible Use of Funds, Program Features, Policy and Program Provisions
- Section 1215: Designated Transportation Enhancement Activities: Eligibility, Funding, Mandated Projects
- Section 1219: National Scenic Byways Program: Designations, Eligibility, Program Qualification
- Section 1301: Real Property Acquisition and Corridor Preservation: Purpose, Program Guidance
- Section 1303: Proceeds from the Sale or Lease of Real Property: Program Guidance
- Section 1307: Design/Build Contracting: Purpose, Contracting, Project Approval & Oversight, Reimbursements
- Section 3019: Bicycle Facilities
- Federal Land Highways : Purpose, Apportionments, Program Structure and Changes
- Protecting Our Environment: Summary of programs to protect and enhance our natural and human environment.