U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Federal Highway Administration Research and Technology
Coordinating, Developing, and Delivering Highway Transportation Innovations
- Mensching D., A. Andriescu, C. DeCarlo, X. Li, and J. Youtcheff. Effect of Extended Aging on Asphalt Materials Containing Re-Refined Engine Oil Bottoms”, Proceedings, Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C., 2017.
- Li X., A. Andriescu, R. Carvahlo, and J. Youtcheff. “Laboratory and Full Scale Evaluation of Recycled and Warm Mix Asphalts.” Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, in press, 2017.
- Dongre R., J. Youtcheff, and J. Newman. “New Bitumen Quality Control Test (QCT) for Europe”, Sixth Eurasphalt & Eurobitume Congress, June 2016.
- Li X., N. Gibson, A. Andriescu, and T.S. Arnold. “Performance Evaluation of REOB Modified Asphalt Binders and Mixtures.” Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, Vol. 85, 2016.
- Raj Dongre, Jack Youtcheff, and John Newman. “Development of a Quality Assurance Test (QAT) for Asphalt Binders”, Proceedings of The Canadian Technical Asphalt Association (CTAA), Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, 2015
- AASHTO TP 113:2015, Method of Test for Determination of Asphalt Binder Resistance to Ductile Failure Using Double-Edge-Notched Tension (Dent) Test, 2015.
- Daniel J.S., N. Gibson, S. Tarbox, A. Copeland, and A. Andriescu. “Effect of long-term aging on RAP mixtures: laboratory evaluation of plant-produced mixtures”, Road Materials and Pavement Design, Vol. 14, S.2, pp 173–192, 2013.
- Zhou, F., W. Mogawer, H. Li, A. Andriescu, and A. Copeland. “Evaluation of Fatigue Tests for Characterizing Asphalt Binders”, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, Vol. 25, I.5, PP. 610–"617, 2013.
- Gibson, N., X. Qi, A. Shenoy, G. Al-Khateeb, E. Kutay, A. Andriescu, K. Stuart, J. Youtcheff, and T. Harman. “Performance Testing for Superpave and Structural Validation”, FHWA-HRT-11-045, Federal Highway Administration, McLean, VA, November 2012.
- Andriescu, A., A. Copeland, N. Gibson, J. Youtcheff, and X. Qi. “Evaluation of the Fatigue Performance of Aged Bitumen Using the Essential Work of Fracture Method”, Fifth Eurasphalt & Eurobitume Congress, June 2012.
- Gibson N., A. Andriescu, X. Qi, and A. Copeland. “Recommended Asphalt Binder Fatigue Performance Specification from Full Scale Accelerated Pavement Tests Considering Aging Effects”, Advances in Pavement Design through Full-scale Accelerated Pavement Testing, Taylor & Francis Group, London, pp. 433–444, 2012.
Office of Infrastructure R&D Links
Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center
6300 Georgetown Pike
McLean, VA 22101-2296