TPM Implementation Office Hours Webinars
Date: Starting February 13, 2018
Recordings are available
What is it?
The Federal Highway Administration would like you to participate in our TPM Implementation Office Hours, a flipped teaching, webinar-based approach to ensure the successful implementation of a performance-based federal-aid highway program. Flipped teaching is an instructional technique that requires participants to review materials ahead of time and bring their questions to discuss during a webinar.
How does it work?
- a TPM Office Hours Session listed below. You will receive a link to a recorded webinar.
- Watch the recorded webinar sessions before participating in the office hours
- Email their questions to FHWA to be answered during office hours or bring their questions with them to office hours (To: email@example.com with Subject: PM Office Hours)
- Join the office hours' webinar using a link that will be emailed to registrants a few days before the webinar.
When will these office hours be held and how do I a particular set of office hours?
Two 90-minute sessions will be held for each of the performance areas listed below. You only need to attend one session per performance area. These recorded webinars cover the same material that was shared during the TPM Implementation Workshops held during the summer of 2017.
Pavement Performance Measures
- February 13, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
- February 20, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
Bridge Performance Measures
- February 14, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
- February 21, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
On-Road Mobile Source Emissions Measure
- February 15, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Eastern
- February 22, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
Travel-time Reliability and Peak-hour Excessive Delay Performance Measures
- February 20, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
- February 27, 11:00 AM - 12:30 pm Eastern
Freight Performance Measures and Bottlenecks
- February 21, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern
- February 26, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
What about Planning and TPM Overview Sessions?
If you have any questions, concerns, or will need accommodations to participate in this event, please email Michael Nesbitt (firstname.lastname@example.org).