FHWA and FTA TPM and PBPP Implementation Workshops 2019
FHWA's Office of Planning, Environment, and Realty and Office of Stewardship, Oversight, and Management has partnered with the Federal Transit Administration to host a series of workshops on TPM and PBPP Implementation between June 2019 and December 2019 in selected regions. These workshops will bring together State DOTs, MPOs, public transit operators, FHWA staff and FTA staff to discuss the implementation aspects of target setting, coordination/collaboration, written provisions, system performance reports and other requirements related to TPM and PBPP implementation. The workshops are an invitation-only event for State DOTs, MPOs, public transit operators, FHWA staff and FTA staff in selected regions. Very limited seating is available
1. Midwest (Chicago) Region - Chicago, IL (June 18-20, 2019)
The states invited include: Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.
2. Western (Denver) Region - Denver, CO (July 23-25, 2019)
The states invited include: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
3. Mid-Atlantic (Washington, DC) Region - Washington, DC (August 6-8, 2019)
The states invited include: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
4. Southern (Atlanta) Region - Atlanta, GA (November 5-7, 2019)
The states invited include: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina and Tennessee.
5. Northeast (Washington, DC) Region - Washington, DC (December 10-12, 2019)
The states invited include: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
- Brandon Buckner, FHWA Office of Planning, at Brandon.Buckner@dot.gov or 202-366-0471;
- James Garland, FHWA Office of Planning, at James.Garland@dot.gov or 202-366-6221;
- Susanna Reck, FHWA Office of Stewardship, Oversight, and Management, at Susanna.Reck@dot.gov or 202-366-1548.
- Dwayne Weeks, FTA Office of Planning, at Dwayne.Weeks@dot.gov or 202-493-0316