Transportation Asset Management Case Studies
LCCA: The Colorado Experience
Table of Contents
- Note From the Director
- Note to the Reader
- Executive Summary
- 1. Agency Facts
- 2. Setting the Stage
- 3. How Did CDOT Get There?
- 4. What Has Colorado Learned?
- 5. Was It Worth It?
- 6. What's Next?
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Transportation reconstruction and expansion project on I-25 in Denver.
- Figure 2: Aerial view of I-70 near Vail.
- Figure 3: Snow plowing on I-25 at Colorado Boulevard in Denver.
- Figure 4: Aerial photo of I-70 near Gypsum.
- Figure 5: I-70 near Evergreen.
- Figure 6: Pavement Selection Process Flow Chart
- Figure 7: Paving near 10,000' elevation on US 550 at Molas Divide near Silverton.
- Figure 8: Aerial photo of the South side of Berthoud Pass.
- Figure 9: Concrete paving on I-25 at University Boulevard in Denver.
- Figure 10: Aerial photo of I-70 near Shrine Pass
- List of Tables
FRONT COVER PHOTO: I-70 at Empire Junction.Photos courtesy of Gregg Gargan, CDOT Staff Photographer.