U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Aggregate Image Measurement System 2 (AIMS2): Final Report
- E. Mahmoud, L. Gates, E. Masad, S. Erdogafan, and E. Garboczi, 2010, "Comprehensive Evaluation of AIMS Texture, Angularity, and Dimension Measurements," Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 369–79.
- Jagan Gudimettla, Leslie A. Myers, and Charles Paugh, n.d., AIMS: The Future in Rapid, Automated Aggregate Shape and Texture Measurement, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC (available online: http://www.pineinst.com/test/pdf/ FHWA_Gudimettla-Myers-Paugh.pdf).
- Eyad Masad, 1998, Simulation, Imaging, and Mechanics of Asphalt Pavements (FHWA DTFH61-03-X-00026), Federal Highway Administration, McLean, VA.
- Eyad Masad, Anthony Luce, and Enad Mahmoud, 2006, Implementation of AIMS in Measuring Aggregate Resistance to Polishing, Abrasion, and Breakage (Report No. FHWA/TX-06/5-1707-03-1), Texas Transportation Institute, College Station, TX (available online: http://tti.tamu.edu/documents/5-1707-03-1.pdf).
- Standard Specifications for Transportation Materials and Methods of Sampling and Testing, 30th Edition and AASHTO Provisional Standards, 2010 Edition, 2010, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Washington, DC.
Page last modified on March 15, 2016