Transportation Asset Management Case Studies
HERS-ST: The Indiana Experience
Table of Contents
- Note From the Director
- Note to the Reader
- Executive Summary
- 1. Agency Facts
- 2. Setting the Stage
- 3. How Did Indiana Get There?
- 4. Where is Indiana Today?
- 5. What has Indiana Learned?
- 6. What's Next?
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aerial view of the I-65/I-75 split in Indianapolis.
- Figure 2: Work on the Ohio River Bridge on US 231.
- Figure 3: A Country Road.
- Figure 4: INDOT Headquarters is one of many State facilities located along the historic Central Canal in downtown Indianapolis.
- Figure 5: The I-70 ramp west of Indianapolis, a Fast Track project.
- Figure 6: Working on the I-70 Hyper Fix Project (I-65 / I-70) in Indianapolis.
- Figure 7: Slogan Sign.
- Figure 8: 2030 HERS-ST-IN Analysis by Improvement Period for Indianapolis Planning Area.
- Figure 9: Statewide Mobility Corridor Hierarchy.
FRONT COVER PHOTO: View of downtown Indianapolis from White River Park.
Photo by Roy Nunnally.