- Software HERS-ST V5 (release date November 2013)
- Please note that the Office of Transportation Performance Management and the HERS-ST Program Manager do not support customized versions of the HERS-ST software. Only software downloaded from this website or received from the HERS-ST Program Manager will receive free, full technical support from the Office of Transportation Performance Management and its contractors.
- HERS-ST Software (.zip, 260 mb) and data (.zip. 182 mb). Please read the ReadMe document prior to installation
- Information for non-English computer users
- Software History (information on current and past versions of HERS-ST)
HERS-ST User's group Register to receive HERS-ST information, such as future meetings, revisions to the software, and new discussion topics
- Getting Started - Introduction to HERS-ST
- Adjusting Initial Settings - View and modify the HERS-ST options, run the control wizard, and run the parameter wizard.
- Working with the Highway Data - Working with the Highway Data.
- GIS Features - Become familiar with the different features of the HERS-ST GIS viewer.
- Interpreting the HERS-ST Tabular Output - Gain a better understanding of the HERS-ST tabular output.
- Interpreting the HERS-ST Section Output - Gain a better understanding of the HERS-ST section output.
- Ad-hoc Tables and Reports - Become familiar with the ad-hoc table and report features in HERS-ST.
- Creating and Modifying Charts - Become familiar with the charting capabilities of HERS-ST.