U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Federal Highway Administration Research and Technology
Coordinating, Developing, and Delivering Highway Transportation Innovations
Nondestructive Evaluation Laboratory
- Development of Phased-Array Ultrasonic Testing Acceptability Criteria (Phase II), Publication Number: FHWA-HRT-14-075, Date: October 2014.
- Development of Phased-Array Ultrasonic Testing Acceptability Criteria (Phase I), Publication Number: FHWA-HRT-14-074, Date: October 2014.
- TechBrief FHWA-HRT-12-060 Feasibility of Nondestructive Crack Detection and Monitoring Steel Bridges - 2012.
- Multiple Sensor Periodic Nondestructive Evaluation of A Concrete Bridge Deck, 2010.
- Rapid Performance Monitoring of Highway Infrastructures Using Chaos Theory Analysis, August 2010.
- Comparison of Electrochemical Fatigue Sensor System and Acoustic Emission Inspection System in Characterizing Fatigue Crack Growth in Steel Bridge Structures, 2010.
- NDE Showcase for Bridge Inspectors, September 2009.
- Application of Chaos Theory Analysis to Structural Health Monitoring of Highway Infrastructures, August 16–20, 2009.
- Application of Advanced Computer Simulation and Chaos Theory Analysis to Structural Health Monitoring of Highway Infrastructures, August 2008.
Journal and Conference Papers
- Performance of Concrete Bridge Decks of Similar Construction and Environment but different traffic loads, Transportation and Research Record 2016.
- Characterization of Deterioration Progression in Concrete Bridge Decks from Periodical Multi NDE Technology Surveys, the International Symposium Non-Destructive Testing in Civil Engineering, 2015.
- Concrete Bridge Deck Deterioration and Its Detection and Characterization Using a Fully Autonomous Robotic Platform, the International Symposium Non-Destructive Testing in Civil Engineering, 2015.
- Evaluation of Phased-Array Ultrasonics on Butt Welds Using Proposed AWS D1.5 Annex, Advanced Ultrasonic Examination, Transportation and Research Board 2014.
- "Development of phased array ultrasonic Testing in lieu of Radiography for Testing Complete Joint Penetration (CJP) welds" Proceeding SPIE. 9063, Nondestructive Characterization for Composite. Materials, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Infrastructure, and Homeland Security 2014.
- Inspection of Transition Butt-Welds Using Phased Array Ultrasonics, Transportation and Research Board 2013.
- Evaluation of Section Loss due to Corrosion in Single Gusset Plate Connections Using Non-Destructive Technologies (NDT), Structural Materials, and Technology Conference 2012, New York.
- NDE of Steel Bridges for fatigue crack detection and monitoring, Structural Materials and Technology Conference 2010, New York.
- Detection and Characterization of Fatigue Cracks in Steel, Structural Materials and Technology Conference 2010, New York.
- Detecting and Monitoring Fatigue Cracks in Steel Bridges, Fatigue and Fracture Conference, 2009.
- Nonlinear Dynamics Simulation of Local Chaotic Behavior in the Bill Emerson Cable-Stayed Bridge, SMT 2009.
- Application of Chaos Theory Analysis to Smart Structure Techniques for Highway Infrastructures, May 2007, Nanjing, China.