United States Department of Transportation - Federal Highway Administration FHWA HomeFeedback

Motor-Vehicle/Drivers License Forms

  • Form FHWA-561 - State Motor-Vehicle Registrations, Registration Fees, and Miscellaneous Receipts
  • Form FHWA-562 - State Driver Licenses and Fees
  • Form FHWA-566 - State Motor-Vehicle Registration Fees and Other Receipts: Initial Distribution by Collecting Agencies
  • Form FHWA-571 - Receipts from State Taxation of Motor Vehicles Operated for Hire and Other Motor Carriers

The related legislation or regulation for these forms is: 23 CFR 420 & 23 CFR 1.5.


FHWA Home | Electronic Reading Room | Feedback