Local Public Agency
Welcome to the Local Public Agency (LPA) Website. The purpose of the website is to provide pertinent information as well other Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) public website links and other outside entity links to better assist LPA's and State Transportation Agency (STAs) officials in the administration and oversight of federal-aid funded projects for LPAs. The site will offer reference information, contact information, training information, etc. as well as other aids to assist public officials in meeting federal-aid program/project requirements. This Website is envisioned to be an evolving website so your suggestions for improvement will be most welcome.
- 23 CFR 1.36 Compliance with Federal Laws (07/03/1905)
- Stewardship and Oversight of Federal-Aid Projects Administered by Local Public Agencies (LPA) Order 5020.2 (08/14/2014)
- Local Public Agency Stewardship Issues (02/13/2012)
- State Administration of the Federal-Aid Program (Direct Versus Indirect Costs) (09/22/2011)
- Responsible Charge (08/04/2011)