Transportation Asset Management Case Studies
The Washington State Experience
- Note From the Associate Administrator
- Note to the Reader
- Executive Summary
- 1. Agency Facts
- 2. Setting the Stage
- 3. How Did Washington State Get There?
- 4. Where Is Washington State Today?
- 5. What Has Washington State Learned?
- 6. What's Next?
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: The existing (right) Tacoma Narrows Bridge and the new bridge span under construction.
- Figure 2: WSDOT's SR-520 Floating Bridge in Seattle.
- Figure 3: A typical travel day in Seattle.
- Figure 4: Cover of 'The Gray Notebook', WSDOT's central performance publication.
- Figure 5: A roadway in eastern Washington State.
Front cover photo: A WSDOT ferry with Mt. Rainier in the background.