Guidelines for Review and Evaluation of Backcalculation Results
- Stubstad, R.N., Y.J. Jiang, M.L. Clevenson, and E.O. Lukanen,
Review of the Long-Term Pavement Performance Backcalculation
Results-Final Report, FHWA-RD-05-150, Washington, DC, Federal
Highway Administration, Revised Draft, September 2005.
- Dorman, G.M., and C.T. Metcalf, "Design Curves for Flexible
Pavements Based on Layered System Theory," Highway Research
Record No. 1188, Washington, DC, National Academy Press, 1965,
- Ullidtz, P., Pavement Analysis, The Technical
University of Denmark, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands,
- Hogg, A.H.A., "Equilibrium of a Thin Plate on an Elastic
Foundation of Finite Depth," Philosophical Magazine,
volume 35 (243), 1944, pp. 265-276.
- Wiseman, G., and J. Greenstein, "Comparison of Methods of
Determining Pavement Parameters from Deflection Bowl Measurements,"
Proceedings of the 7th Asian Regional Conference on Soil
Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 1983, pp. 158-165.
- LTPP Data Analysis: Feasibility of Using FWD Deflection
Data to Characterize Pavement Construction Quality, Project
20-50(09): NCHRP Web Document #52 (http://trb.org/news/blurb_detail.asp?id=942),
Washington, DC, NCHRP, November 2002.
- A ASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures,
Washington, DC, AASHTO, 1993.
- Khazanovich, L., S.D. Tayabji, and M.I. Darter,
Backcalculation of Layer Parameters for Long Term Pavement
Performance (LTPP) Test Sections, Volume I: Slab on Elastic Solid
and Slab on Dense-Liquid Foundation Analysis of Rigid
Pavements, FHWA-RD-00-086, Washington, DC, FHWA, January 2001,
available online at https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/publications/research/infrastructure/pavements/ltpp/00086/00086.pdf