U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Return to top
- Engineering Change Proposal
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Electronic Industries Association
- The process to draw out, to discover and to make known so to gain knowledge and information, often used in defining needs.
- Enabling products
- Products that enable the end product to be developed, supported, and maintained. For example, these products typically are the software compilers, prototypes, development workstations, plans, specifications, requirements, and training materials.
- End products
- Products that perform the desired capability e.g. the hardware, software, communications, and databases.
- A deliverable item that is formally accepted by the acquirer in accordance with requirements of a detail specification.
- The process of determining whether an item or activity meets specified criteria.
- Evolutionary development
- Breaking a project down into parts and developing them in serial fashion.
Page last modified on April 16, 2013