DGIT Workshops and Training
AASHTOWare Pavement ME Design Local Calibration Webinar Series
- Introduction to Local Calibration 04/14/14
- Preparing for Local Calibration 04/21/2014
- Determining the Local Calibration Coefficients 05/06/204
AASHTOWare Pavement ME Design Software Webinar Series
- Flyer (.pdf, 1 mb)
- Recorded Webinar Modules
- Getting Started with ME Design
- Climatic Inputs 01/09/13
- Traffic Inputs 01/23/13
- Material and Design Inputs for New Pavement Design 01/30/13
- Material and Design Inputs for Pvmt Rehab with Asphalt Overlays 02/06/13
- Material and Design Inputs for Pvmt Rehab with Concrete Overlays 02/13/13
- New Asphalt Pavement Structures 02/20/13
- Asphalt Overlays of Asphalt Pavements 02/27/13
- New Concrete Pavement Structures 03/13/13
- Unbonded Concrete Overlays 03/14/13
Workshop: Climatic Considerations for Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design
Workshop: Traffic Inputs for M-E PDG
New Brunswick, NJ, August 21-22, 2007
Workshop: Use of Pavement Management System Data to Calibrate Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design
Workshop: Obtaining Materials Inputs for Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design
Workshop: Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design and Construction Methodologies
MEPDG Introductory Workshop:
This 1-day workshop developed and delivered in 2004 provides a general overview and benefits of the MEPDG. A webcast of this workshop can be viewed at: www.ct.gov/dot/pavement101.
Executive Summary for M-E Pavement Design:
This 30-minute presentation is geared toward an Administrative or Executive level audience. The presentation discusses the benefits and needs for transitioning State Highway Agencies to a mechanistic-empirical pavement design procedure. The presentation is available at: mms://conndot-video.ct.gov/mediapoint/FHWA/john_dangelo.wmv.
- NHI #131109 - Analysis of New and Rehabilitated Pavement Performance with Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Software (Under Development - Pilot: Spring 2007).
- NHI #131064 - Introduction to Mechanistic Design (Available).
- NHI #132040 - Geotechnical Aspects of Pavements (Available).
- NHI #151018 - Application of the Traffic Monitoring Guide (Available).