Publications and Products
Welcome to the Office of Highway Policy Information webpage. These pages serve as the repository of highway related data reported by the state, federal and local sources, and analyzed by FHWA into reports. We hope this webpage will be useful in your research.
List of the most recent publications.
- Foundational Knowledge to Support a Long-Distance Passenger Travel Demand Modeling Framework
- Interstate Brief: Summary of the extent, usage, and condition of the U.S. Interstate System by State and Interstate Route Number, 2012
- Cell Phone Data and Travel Behavior Research
- A Tour-Based National Model System to Forecast Long Distance Passenger Travel
- Understanding Long-Distance Traveler Behavior: Supporting a Long-Distance Passenger Travel Demand Model