U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Federal Highway Administration Research and Technology
Coordinating, Developing, and Delivering Highway Transportation Innovations
|This report is an archived publication and may contain dated technical, contact, and link information
|Publication Number: FHWA-RD-95-202 Date: June 1996|
Manual of Practice for An Effective Anti-Icing Program
- U.S. Army Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory. FHWA Test and Evaluation Project No. 28, "Anti-
Icing Technology," Field Evaluation Report. Hanover, New Hampshire, 1996.
- Blackburn R.R., E.J. McGrane, C.C. Chappelow, D.W. Harwood, and E. J. Fleege. Development of Anti-
Icing Technology. Report SHRP-H-385, National Research Council, Washington, DC, 1994.
- The Snowfighter’ps Handbook. The Salt Institute, Alexandria, Virginia, 1991.
- Boselly, S.E. and D. Ernst. Road Weather Information Systems, Volume 2: Implementation Guide. Report SHRP-H-351, SHRP, National Research council, Washington, DC, 1993.
- Boselly, S.E., J.E. Thornes, C. Ulberg, and D. Ernst. Road Weather Information Systems, Volume 1: Research Report. Report SHRP-H-350, SHRP, National Research Council, Washington, DC, 1993.
- SHRP Snow and Ice Control Showcasing and Implementation, FHWA Contract No. DTFH61-94-C-00177, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC.