Map and Directions
Driving directions from Seattle/Seatac
- Go south on Interstate 5, take exit 105-A (State Capitol/City Center exit).
- Go straight up the hill going under the overpass/Parking Structure and stopping at the traffic light (the State Capitol will be right across the street).
- Turn right at the light onto Capitol Way.
- Stay on Capitol Way until you see the Ramada Inn Hotel on the left. Our building is on the left just before the Governor Hotel – it is called the Evergreen Plaza Building.
- The office is on the 5th floor.
- There is a very limited amount of 2-hour visitor parking behind the building, and there is parking meters on all the streets surrounding the building which some are 3 hour (Green Domed) and 9 hour (Silver Domed). Your first 16 minutes are free then it will cost you $0.50 per hour at a 3 hour meter and $0.35 per hour at a 9 hour meter. You are only allowed 3 hours at a 3 hour meter then you will have to move. There are also 15 minute limit meters (Yellow Domed) – A penny, nickel, or dime will give you 15 minutes.
If you are flying in, there is a shuttle from the airport, the Capital Aeroporter that stops at the Downtown hotels listed below.
Hotels nearest the office
Some other Olympia/Tumwater/Lacey area hotels
Best Western Inn
5188 Capitol Blvd S
2300 Evergreen Park Dr SW
Quality Inn & Suites
120 College St SE
The Inn at Mallard Cove
5025 Meridian Road NE
Olympia , WA 98516
400 Lee St SW
Comfort Inn Of Lacey
4700 Park Center Ave NE
Lacey, WA 98516
1431 11th Ave SE
Tumwater Inn & Suites
5895 Capitol Blvd SW
Super 8 Motel
112 College St SE
Extended StayAmerica Olympia/Tumwater
1675 Mottman Rd. S.W.
Tumwater , WA 98512
Parking near and around our office