The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) (Public Law 117-58, also known as the “Bipartisan Infrastructure Law”) is a once-in-a-generation investment in our infrastructure that will help grow the economy, enhance U.S. competitiveness, create good jobs, and build our safe, resilient, and equitable transportation future.
The FHWA is here to educate our stakeholders and the public on key information on the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law’s highway provisions.
- Apportionment (PDF 172 kb)
- Bridge Formula Program (BFP) (PDF 132 kb)
- Carbon Reduction Program (CRP) (PDF 210 kb)
- Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ) Improvement Program (PDF 139 kb)
- Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) (PDF 190 kb)
- Metropolitan Planning Program (MPP) (PDF 170 kb)
- National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Formula Program (PDF 150 kb)
- National Highway Freight Program (NHFP) (PDF 140 kb)
- National Highway Performance Program (NHPP) (PDF 136 kb)
- Railway-Highway Crossings Program (RHCP) (PDF 157 kb)
- Safe Streets and Roads for All Fact Sheet (PDF 260 kb)
- Surface Transportation Block Grant (STBG) (PDF 169 kb)
- Territorial and Puerto Rico Highway Program (PDF 127 kb)
- Transportation Alternatives (TA) (PDF 142 kb)
For additional information on State by State benefits, visit USDOT Fact Sheets.
The FHWA will add summary materials (fact sheets) to this page over the weeks and months to come.