EDC Regional Summit Presentations 2014
- 3D Engineered Models: Schedule, Cost, and Post-Construction
- Data-Driven Safety Analysis
- Improving Collaboration and Quality Environmental Documentation (e-NEPA and IQED)
- Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil-Integrated Bridge System (GRS-IBS)
- Improving DOT and Railroad Coordination (SHRP2 R16)
- Regional Models of Cooperation
- Road Diets (Roadway Reconfiguration)
- Smarter Work Zones
- Stakeholder Partnering
- Ultra-High Performance Concrete Connections
With a target audience of local and tribal transportation organizations, the EDC Exchange was a series of events which combined web-based presentation with in-person group participation. The Exchanges described effective project development and delivery practices, tools and "market ready" technologies that local and tribal transportation agencies can readily implement into their programs. FHWA national subject matter experts, in conjunction with FHWA and State DOT field office experts, provided information and facilitated discussions designed specifically for the local/tribal transportation managers. The EDC Exchanges also provided local/tribal transportation experts to tell their own stories about successful implementation of the tools and technologies for the benefit of their peer group. The EDC Exchange format included three elements: web-based presentations, in-person facilitated discussions, and a national "Questions and Answers" session; the following recordings provide the presentations and national “Questions and Answers” session for additional reference.
Learn more of Innovative Exchange Webinars held in 2017.