TPM and AM Technical Implementation Workshops 2017
1. Kansas City, MO (June 20-23, 2017)
The states invited include: Illinois, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Indiana, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Oklahoma, and Texas.
2. Raleigh, NC (July 11-14, 2017)
The states invited include: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Puerto Rico, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia.
3. Cambridge, MA (August 22-25, 2017)
The states invited include: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.
4. Phoenix, AZ (September 12-15, 2017)
The states invited include: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.
AM Workshop Notes
- This workshop is for those with knowledge of Asset Management and includes hands-on break-out groups which include analysis pertaining to life-cycle planning, risk, and development of financial plans.
- We recommend that participants take the following NHI web-based training courses prior to participation in the workshop:
- Asset Management
- PM3 - Freight
- Pavement Worksheet
- PM3 - Reliability and PHED Measures
- PM2 - Bridge
- PM2 - Pavements for "Overview of Performance Measures: Pavement Condition to Assess the National Highway Performance Program"
- Opening Plenary - Putting the Pieces Together
- PM 3 - CMAQ: On-Road Mobile Emissions and Percent of Non-SOV Travel