Bridge Investment Program
The Bridge Investment Program is a competitive, discretionary program that focuses on existing bridges to reduce the overall number of bridges in poor condition, or in fair condition at risk of falling into poor condition. It also expands applicant eligibilities to create opportunity for all levels of government to be direct recipients of program funds. Alongside states and federal lands management agencies, metropolitan planning organizations and local and tribal governments can also apply directly to FHWA, making it easier to advance projects at the local level that meet community needs.
Learn more about the recipients.
- FY22 Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the Bridge Investment Program
- Bridge Investment Program Fact Sheet
- Questions and Answers
- Bridge Investment Program Overview Webinar (6/10/2022) [Presentation] [Recording] (Passcode: LNcVYA7%)
- Planning Grants Overview [Presentation] [Recording] (Passcode: 0.SK27!r)
- Bridge and Large Bridge Grants Overview [Presentation] [Recording] (Passcode: DG?=7Dc$)
- Application Templates:
- Planning Project (.docx)
- Bridge Project (.docx)
- Large Bridge Project (.docx)