U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Return to top
- Market packages
- Potential products or sub-systems that address specific services [as used in an ITS architecture].
- Maturity Level
- Degree of process improvement across a predefined set of process areas in which all goals in the set are attained. (See also capability level.
- Measures used to indicate progress or achievement.
- An abstraction of reality. Examples: A road map is an abstraction of the real road network. A globe is a model of the world. A simulation is a dynamic model of a time sequence of events.
- A self-contained part of a hardware item designed as a single replaceable unit, with a specific integral electronic function. It should require no installation other than mechanical mounting and completion of electrical connection.
- Measure of Effectiveness
- Measure of Performance
- Metropolitan Planning Organization
Page last modified on September 21, 2016