The ADCMS Program is a competitive, discretionary program that focuses on accelerating the adoption of advanced technology that may be applied throughout the construction lifecycle (including through the design and engineering, construction, and operations phases) that maximize interoperability with other systems, products, tools, or applications; boost productivity; manages complexity; reduces project delays and cost overruns; and enhances safety and quality. States may apply alone or in partnership with Local Agencies, Tribes or Private Industry.
On November 16, 2023, FHWA announced the awarding of $33,919,136 in Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 and (FY) 2023 ADCMS Program grants to 10 projects in 10 States. Learn more about the projects.
The anticipated opening of the application period for FY24 funds is May 31, 2024.
- FY22 Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for Advanced Digital Construction Management Systems on Grants.gov
- Questions & Answers
- July 25, 2023, 2 p.m. ET: ADCMS Grants Overview Webinar
Activities that promote, implement, deploy, demonstrate, showcase, support, and document the application of advanced digital construction management systems, practices, performance, and benefits.
- State DOTs, including the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- State DOTs in partnership with other State DOTs, LPAs, Tribes or Private Industry
- DOT Navigator - Grant Application Resources
- FHWA News Release
- FHWA Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Website
- USDOT Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Website