Construction Program Guide
- 23 CFR 140 Reimbursement (2016)
- 23 CFR 630 52 Final Rule 31388 - Agreement Provisions Regarding Overruns in Contract Time (08/20/1987)
- FHWA Policy on Permissible Project Related Activities During the NEPA Process (Order 6640.1A) (10/01/2010)
- Equipment Purchases for Construction Engineering Use -- Cellular Telephones (06/28/1995)
- 'Reimbursement for Equipment Used on Federal-aid Projects (Formerly Non-regulatory Supplement for Part 140, Subpart B) (08/31/1994)
- Electronic Security Issues -- Kansas Department of Transportation's (KDOT) Construction Management System (CMS) (07/07/1993)
- Equipment Purchases for State Construction Engineering Use (05/05/1993)
- Construction Monitoring (FAPG G 6042.8m Chapter 6) (12/09/1991)
- Computerization of Construction Records (09/21/1989)
- Participation in the Cost of Corrective Work Resulting from Construction Engineering Errors (09/08/1978) provides guidance for FHWA's participation in the cost of consultant design errors that are not the result of carelessness or gross negligence.
- Federal Participation in Construction Engineering Errors (08/15/1978)
- Participation in Engineering Errors (07/12/1963) provides guidance for FHWA's participation in change orders where carelessness, negligence, incompetence or under-staffing are not contributing factors.
- Responsible Charge (08/04/2011)