STA Quality Improvement Council - Quality Assurance Review Planning Worksheet
- What is the work process to be reviewed?
Statewide ITS device maintenance process
- Has this process been selected for review because of an identified quality concern, or because this process was due for review, or both?
- If there is a quality concern, what is it?
There is not a process for on-going maintenance.
- Who are the users of the output of this process?
TMC maintenance personnel, ITS Branch Manager, TMC Operations Manager, Region Maintenance, Region Traffic Engineer.
Who is the person accountable for the process and who has the authority and expertise to develop and implement changes to this process?
- Please respond to one of the two following options:
OPTION A- This review will look at the entire work process from beginning to end.
Option A was selected .
What is the beginning and ending of the process?
Beginning: Plan for identifying ITS equipment.
End: Creation of (annual?) maintenance schedule.
OPTION B- This review will look at key elements of the process and not the entire process.
What are the beginning and ending steps for each of the key elements to be reviewed?
- Where is the process documented?
It is not documented.
- Are there other documents that contain standards, guidelines and/or quality expectations for this process and its output?
National Electrical Codes, OSHA, other regulations.
Who is the lead reviewer for this QAR?
Who are the other members of the review team? (If any)
- What is the schedule for this QAR?
Team assembled: September 9, 2000
Reviews conducted: September, 30 - December 15, 2000
Report completed: March 1, 2001
- Who will attend these activities, besides the review team?
Region Traffic Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor
- What will be the distribution of the QAR report?