U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Congressionally Directed Spending
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2022 (Public Law 117-103) table in the Joint Explanatory Statement incorporated by reference in Division L of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2022
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010, Public Law 111-117
- Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009, Public Law 111-8
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2008, Public Law 110-161
- Transportation, Treasury, Housing and Urban Development, the Judiciary, the District of Columbia, and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 2006, Public Law 109-115
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2005, Public Law 108-447
- Section 1702 - High Priority Projects
- Section 1944 - Transportation construction and remediation, Ottawa County, Oklahoma.
- Section 1934 - Transportation Improvement Projects
- Section 1806 - Additional authorization of contract authority for States with Indian reservations
- Section 1961 - I-95/Contee Road interchange study.