Other Stakeholders and Users
Innovative solutions to support collaborative decision making.
SHRP2 provides an array of innovative solutions to increase safety, support collaborative decision making, address ecological issues, reduce congestion, speed project delivery, and improve highway system performance—important considerations to all agencies and organizations planning for, and delivering, transportation services to the American public. Your organization may play a critical role in using a SHRP2 Solution. Below are just a few of the people and organizations who may benefit from SHRP2 Solutions.
- Commuters and the General Public
- Highway Design and Construction Industry
- Utility Companies
- Freight Industry
- Transit, Maritime, Railroads, and other transportation communities
- Pedestrian and Cycling Community
- Environmental and Resource Agencies
- The Public Safety Community, Law Enforcement, Firefighters, and Emergency Medical Services
- Highway Safety Advocates
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Insurance Industry
- State Legislatures
- Governor’s Highway Safety Representatives
- Driver Education and Training Organizations
- Shipping and Logistics Professionals
- Community Business Owners
Not sure how you fit in? Explore SHRP2 Solutions that:
- Increase safety through improved analysis of driver, roadway, and crash data.
- Improve traffic operations (including traffic incident response and responder safety) and reduce congestion.
- Provide tools that consider and analyze all types of congestion to help the public get where they are going faster.
- Enable faster bridge construction to reduce road closures.
- Deliver longer-lasting, lower cost pavements that require less maintenance.
- Foster collaborative decision making and streamline environmental reviews and freight planning for better and faster outcomes.