Division A--Federal-Aid Highways and Highway Safety Construction Programs
Title I--Federal-Aid Highways
Subtitle A--Authorizations and Programs
- 1101. Authorization of appropriations.
- 1102. Obligation ceiling.
- 1103. Definitions.
- 1104. National Highway System.
- 1105. Apportionment.
- 1106. National highway performance program.
- 1107. Emergency relief.
- 1108. Surface transportation program.
- 1109. Workforce development.
- 1110. Highway use tax evasion projects.
- 1111. National bridge and tunnel inventory and inspection standards.
- 1112. Highway safety improvement program.
- HSIP Fact Sheet
- HSIP Guidance
- HSIP Qs & As
- High Risk Rural Road Guidance
- High Risk Rural Road Qs & As
- Older Drivers and Pedestrians Special Rule Interim Guidance
- Older Drivers and Pedestrians Special Rule Qs & As
- State Safety Data System Guidance
- State Safety Data System Qs & As
- Strategic Highway Safety Plan Interim Guidance
- Strategic Highway Safety Plan Qs & As
- 1113. Congestion mitigation and air quality improvement program.
- 1114. Territorial and Puerto Rico highway program.
- 1115. National freight policy.
- Freight Fact Sheet
- Process for Establishment of the National Freight Network (Federal Register)
- 1116. Prioritization of projects to improve freight movement.
- 1117. State freight advisory committees.
- 1118. State freight plans.
- 1119. Federal lands and tribal transportation programs.
- Application of Reimbursable Authority to Non-Federal Agencies Under the Federal Lands and Tribal Transportation Programs
- Emergency Relief for Federally Owned Roads (ERFO)
- Federal Lands Transportation Program (FLTP)
- Federal Lands Access Program (FLAP)
- Notice of Funding Availability and Request for Comments – Tribal Transportation Program Safety Funds (Federal Register)
- Tribal Transportation Program (TTP)
- Implementing new FLH point of obligation guidance
- Section 4(f) exception for Federal Lands Transportation Facilities
- 1120. Projects of national and regional significance.
- 1121. Construction of ferry boats and ferry terminal facilities.
- 1122. Transportation alternatives.
- 1123. Tribal high priority projects program.
Subtitle B--Performance Management
- 1201. Metropolitan transportation planning.
- 1202. Statewide and nonmetropolitan transportation planning.
- 1203. National goals and performance management measures.
Subtitle C--Acceleration of Project Delivery
- 1301. Declaration of policy and project delivery initiative.
- 1302. Advance acquisition of real property interests.
- 1303. Letting of contracts.
- 1304. Innovative project delivery methods.
- 1305. Efficient environmental reviews for project decisionmaking.
- 1306. Accelerated decisionmaking.
- 1307. Assistance to affected Federal and State agencies.
- 1308. Limitations on claims.
- 1309. Accelerating completion of complex projects within 4 years.
- 1310. Integration of planning and environmental review.
- 1311. Development of programmatic mitigation plans.
- 1312. State assumption of responsibility for categorical exclusions.
- 1313. Surface transportation project delivery program.
- 1314. Application of categorical exclusions for multimodal projects.
- 1315. Categorical exclusions in emergencies.
- 1316. Categorical exclusions for projects within the right-of-way.
- 1317. Categorical exclusion for projects of limited Federal assistance.
- 1318. Programmatic agreements and additional categorical exclusions.
- 1319. Accelerated decisionmaking in environmental reviews.
- 1320. Memoranda of agency agreements for early coordination.
- 1321. Environmental procedures initiative.
- 1322. Review of State environmental reviews and approvals for the purpose of eliminating duplication of environmental reviews.
- 1323. Review of Federal project and program delivery.
Subtitle D--Highway Safety
- 1401. Jason's law.
- 1402. Open container requirements.
- 1403. Minimum penalties for repeat offenders for driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence.
- 1404. Adjustments to penalty provisions.
- 1405. Highway worker safety.
- 1501. Real-time ridesharing.
- 1502. Program efficiencies.
- 1503. Project approval and oversight.
- 1504. Standards.
- 1505. Justification reports for access points on the Interstate System.
- 1506. Construction.
- 1507. Maintenance.
- 1508. Federal share payable.
- 1509. Transferability of Federal-aid highway funds.
- 1510. Idle reduction technology.
- 1511. Special permits during periods of national emergency.
- 1512. Tolling.
- 1513. Miscellaneous parking amendments.
- 1514. HOV facilities.
- 1515. Funding flexibility for transportation emergencies.
- 1516. Defense access road program enhancements to address transportation infrastructure in the vicinity of military installations.
- 1517. Mapping.
- 1518. Buy America provisions.
- 1519. Consolidation of programs; repeal of obsolete provisions.
- 1520. Denali Commission.
- 1521. Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970 amendments.
- 1522. Extension of public transit vehicle exemption from axle weight restrictions.
- 1523. Use of debris from demolished bridges and overpasses.
- 1524. Use of youth service and conservation corps.
- 1525. State autonomy for culvert pipe selection.
- 1526. Evacuation routes.
- 1527. Consolidation of grants.
- 1528. Appalachian development highway system.
- 1529. Engineering judgment.
- 1530. Transportation training and employment programs.
- 1531. Notice of certain grant awards.
- 1532. Budget justification.
- 1533. Prohibition on use of funds for automated traffic enforcement.
- 1534. Public-private partnerships.
- 1535. Report on Highway Trust Fund expenditures.
- 1536. Sense of Congress on harbor maintenance.
- 1537. Estimate of harbor maintenance needs.
- 1538. Asian carp.
- 1539. Rest areas.
Title II--America Fast Forward Financing Innovation
- 2001. Short title.
- 2002. Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act of 1998 amendments.
Division C—Transportation Safety and Surface Transportation Policy
Title II—Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Enhancement Act of 2012
Subtitle H—Safe Highways and Infrastructure Preservation
- 32801. Comprehensive Truck Size and Weight Limits Study
- 32802. Compilation of Existing State Truck Size and Weight Laws
Title I—Extension of Highway Trust Fun Expenditure Authority and Related Taxes
- 40101. Extension of trust fund expenditure authority.
- 40102. Extension of highway-related taxes.
Title II—Revenue Provisions
- 40201. Transfer from Leaking Underground Storage Tank Trust Fund to Highway Trust Fund
- 40251. Additional transfers to Highway Trust Fund
Division E --Research and Education
- 50001. Short Title
Title I --Funding
- 51001. Authorization of appropriations.
Title II --Research, Technology, and Education
- 52001. Research, technology, and education.
- 52002. Surface transportation research, development, and technology.
- 52003. Research and technology development and deployment.
- 52004. Training and education.
- 52005. State planning and research.
- 52006. International highway transportation program.
- 52007. Surface transportation environmental cooperative research program.
- 52008. National cooperative freight research.
- 52009. University transportation centers program.
- 52010. University transportation research.
- 52011. Bureau of transportation statistics.
- 52012. Administrative authority.
- 52013. Transportation research and development strategic planning.
Title III --Intelligent Transportation Systems Research
- 53001. Use of funds for ITS activities.
- 53002. Goals and purposes.
- 53003. General authorities and requirements.
- 53004. Research and development.
- 53005. National architecture and standards.
- 53006. Vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communications systems deployment.