Interstate Maintenance Discretionary Awards 2002 - 2012 Awards Funds Available for Allocation - As of February 16, 2018
This table is also available in the following formats:
|State||Award Year||Project||Footnote||Original Award Amount||Unallocated Funds Available|
|Alabama||2008||I-85 at Exit 70 (CR-388, Cusseta Road) and at Exit 77 (CR-208, Fairfax Road), Chambers County - upgrade existing interchange lighting||3||$113,068.00||$0.01|
|Alabama||2010||I-20 Pavement Rehabilitation from I-59 To CR-74, Jefferson County||$650,000.00||$0.89|
|Arizona||2007||I-10 from I-8 to the Gila River Indian Community - widen from 4 lanes divided highway to 6 lanes divided highway, including project development (PE), ROW acquisition, and construction||$4,000,000||$0.92|
|Arizona||2010||Widen I-10 from Val Vista Road to Earley Road, Pinal County||$800,000||$0.67|
|California||2006||State Route 180 E Improvements, in and near Fresno, from Clovis Avenue to Locan Avenue, Fresno County - construction of 6-lane freeway||4||$775,170||$775,170.00|
|California||2006||I-10 Cypress Avenue Overcrossing, Fontana, San Bernardino County - right-of-way acquisition for construction new four-lane overcrossing at Cypress Avenue over Interstate 10 and widening Cypress Avenue from two lanes to four lanes from Slover Avenue to Valley Boulevard||4||$861,300||$861,300.00|
|California||2006||Louise Avenue I-5 Interchange Improvements Project, within the City of Lathrop, San Joaquin County - interchange improvements||4||$645,975.00||$0.01|
|California||2008||Lathrop Road/Interstate 5 Interchange, within the City of Lathrop, San Joaquin County - interchange reconstruction||3||$452,270.00||$7.98|
|California||2009||I-15/Railroad Canyon Road Interchange Improvement Project||2||$237,500||$237,500.00|
|California||2009||I-405 Cherry Avenue Ramp improvements||2||$237,500||$237,500.00|
|California||2009||I-205 / Lammers Road Interchange Reconstruction||2||$950,000||$950,000.00|
|California||2009||Encinitas Blvd/I-5 Interchange Environmental Review||2||$285,000.00||$84,840.40|
|California||2012||Stockton I-5/French Camp Road Interchange Project||$3,341,000.00||$0.26|
|Connecticut||2003||I-84/Route 2 East Hartford, operational improvements, Connecticut (flyover access)||8||$745,125||$0.24|
|Connecticut||2004||I-84/Route 2 East Hartford Connecticut, operational improvements (flyover access)||6||$705,314||$0.20|
|Florida||2008||Interstate 75 at US 301, Manatee County - interchange reconstruction||3||$452,270||$980.00|
|Georgia||2004||I-85 Coweta County Noise Barriers, Georgia||6||$705,314.00||$625,677.70|
|Georgia||2010||I-85/Interchange Modifications at Pleasant Hill Road, Gwinnett County||1||$1,000,000||$1,000,000.00|
|Georgia||2010||I-85/Jimmy Carter Boulevard Bridge Replacement, Gwinnett County||1||$500,000||$500,000.00|
|Hawaii||2008||Interstate Route H-1 at Kinau Street Off-Ramp, Honolulu - construct a right turn lane from the Kinau Street Off-Ramp to Lusitana Street||3||$3,527,706||$3,136,062.08|
|Hawaii||2009||H-1 Kinau Off Ramp, HI||2||$5,700,000||$466,045.31|
|Iowa||2010||I-74 Corridor Construction||1||$1,000,000||$1,000,000.00|
|Kentucky||2004||Ohio River Bridges, Kentucky||6||$6,159,742||$0.03|
|Kentucky||2006||I-75 Corridor between Exit 38 and Exit 41, Laurel County - preliminary engineering and environmental phase for construction of a frontage road||4||$861,300.00||$653,211.92|
|Louisiana||2010||LA 16 and I-12 interchange in Livingston Parish||1||$633,100||$291,522.00|
|Maine||2005||Exit 3, I-295 in Cumberland County - construct new on ramp||5||$684,000||$3,364.98|
|Massachusetts||2009||Advanced Traffic Management on I-91 Corridor from Longmeadow to Bernardston, MA||2||$1,900,000||$1,074,316.00|
|Minnesota||2007||Priced Dynamic Shoulder Lanes, on I-35W northbound, from 46th Street to TH-65 near downtown Minneapolis||$6,600,000||$302,788.83|
|Minnesota||2009||I-35W North Congestion Mitigation and Design||$950,000||$27,083.30|
|Mississippi||2008||Byram-Clinton Norrell Corridor, beginning at the I-55 Interchange with Siwell Road then northwest to the I-20 Interchange with Norrell Road, Hinds County - resurfacing and reconstruction of the I-55/Siwell Road and the I-20/Norrell Road interchanges||3||$452,270||$452,270.00|
|Mississippi||2009||Byram-Clinton Norrell Corridor Project, MS||2||$475,000||$475,000.00|
|Mississippi||2011||I-55: Pavement from Yalobusha County line to SR 6||$2,000,000.00||$1,486,651.00|
|Missouri||2009||I-29 Interchange Reconstruction in St. Joseph||2||$950,000||$950,000.00|
|Missouri||2010||I-255 and Telegraph Road Landscape Improvements (5503-604)||1||$300,000||$279,518.41|
|New Jersey||2003||I-295 Rt. 38 Missing Moves - Mount Laurel, New Jersey||8||$248,375||$100.66|
|New Jersey||2003||I-295 Via Duct to I-76, New Jersey||8||$993,500||$13,953.07|
|New Jersey||2004||Interstate 295/Route 38 Interchange Improvements, New Jersey||6||$705,314||$197,202.02|
|New Jersey||2005||I-295 and Route 42/I-76 Interchange, Bellmawr & Mount Ephraim Boroughs, Camden County - interchange improvements, including direct connection||5||$1,068,750||$255,003.10|
|New Jersey||2005||I-280 Interchange at Harrison, Hudson County - planning study for interchange improvements||5||$855,000||$855,000.00|
|New Mexico||2006||New I-25 Interchange near milepost 217, Albuquerque, Bernalillo County - construction of new Interchange to provide access to Mesa del Sol Development||4||$1,722,600||$1,722,600.00|
|New Mexico||2008||I-25 Mesa del Sol Interchange, near milepost 217, Albuquerque, Bernalillo County - preliminary engineering, right of way acquisition and construction of a new diamond interchange||3||$452,270||$452,270.00|
|New Mexico||2009||I-10 Reconstruction from Las Cruces to Milepost 165, NM||2||$1,900,000||$1,041,334.61|
|Oregon||2011||I-5: Columbia River Crossing||$3,000,000||$3,000,000.00|
|Oregon||2012||I-5 Columbia River Crossing Project||$3,341,000||$3,341,000.00|
|Pennsylvania||2003||State Route 79/SR 3025 missing ramps, Jackson Township, Pennsylvania||8||$496,750||$4,497.59|
|South Carolina||2003||I-26 Little Mountain Interchange Improvements, South Carolina||8||$496,750||$103,844.07|
|South Carolina||2006||Lee County I-20 Frontage Road U.S. 15 to SC 341, south of Bishopville-design and construction of approximately 3 miles of three-lane roadway||4||$344,520||$344,520.00|
|South Carolina||2008||I-385 at Fairview Street (Road S-543) Interchange, Greenville County - interchange reconstruction||3||$339,203||$339,203.00|
|South Carolina||2008||I-95 / US 278 Interchange, Beaufort and Jasper Counties - safety and operational improvements on the US 278 corridor at the I-95 interchange||3||$226,135||$57,111.49|
|Utah||2005||I-15 North Commuter Rail Coordination, Davis County - capital improvements to enhance coordination of I-15 with regional commuter rail||5||$2,137,500||$59.50|
|Utah||2011||I-80: Wanship to Coalville Pavement Rehabilitation||$3,750,000||$6,126.52|
|Washington||2008||I-5 Port of Tacoma Interchange, within the City of Fife, Pierce County - interchange reconstruction||3||$904,540||$15,816.41|
|West Virginia||2006||Fairmont Gateway Connector System, near I-79, Marion County - right-of-way acquisition||4||$2,583,900||$269,212.00|
|West Virginia||2009||I-79 Big Sandy Creek Bridge||2||$237,500||$49,961.00|
- (1) - FY2010 IMD funds were designated for specific projects by Congress in the conference report accompanying the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010 (P.L. 111-117)
- (2) - FY2009 IMD funds were designated for specific projects by Congress in the Joint Explanatory Statement accompanying the Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009 (P.L. 111-8)
- (3) - All FY2008 available IMD funds were designated for specific projects by Congress in the Joint Explanatory Statement accompanying the FY2008 Consolidated Appropriations Act (Public Law 110-161)
- (4) - All FY2006 available IMD funds were designated for specific projects by Congress in the conference report accompanying the FY2006 Transportation Appropriations Act (Public Law 109-115).
- (5) - All FY2005 available IMD funds were designated for specific projects by Congress in the conference report accompanying the FY2005 Transportation Appropriations Act (Division H of Public Law 108-447).
- (6) - All FY2004 available IMD funds were designated for specific projects by Congress in the conference report accompanying the FY2004 Transportation Appropriations Act (Division F of Public Law 108-199).
- (7) In a Sept 17, 2008 clarification letter, the House and Senate Appropriations Transportation Subcommittees indicated that the remaining funds for the MO I-44 project at the Meramec River should be made available "to improve the roadway and bridges on I-44 in the vicinity of the Meramec River, Missouri."
- (8) - All FY2003 available IMD funds were designated for specific projects by Congress in the conference report accompanying the FY 2003 Department of Transportation and Related Agencies Appropriations Act (Division I of Public Law 108-7).
- (9) - All FY2002 available IMD funds were designated for specific projects by Congress in the conference report accompanying the FY2002 Transportation Appropriations Act (Public Law 107-87).
- (10) - In a January 12, 2006 clarification letter, the House and Senate Appropriations Transportation Subcommittees indicated that the $830,000 designated for the PA I-476 project should be made available for the PA Turnpike/I-95 Interchange project. This reduced the designated amount for I-476 to $0, and raised the designated amount for the Turnpike Interchange project to $2,830,000.
- (11) In a Sept 17, 2008 clarification letter, the House and Senate Appropriations Transportation Subcommittees indicated that the remaining funds for the MO I-44 project at the Meramec River should be made available "to improve the roadway and bridges on I-44 in the vicinity of the Meramec River, Missouri."
- (12) All FY2002 available IMD funds were designated for specific projects by Congress in the conference report accompanying the FY2002 Transportation Appropriations Act (Public Law 107-87).