U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Manual on Use of Self-Propelled Modular Transporters to Remove and Replace Bridges
- Prefabricated Bridge Elements and Systems in Japan and Europe, FHWA-PL-05-003, Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, January 2005.
- Ralls, M.L., B.M. Tang, and H.G. Russell, "Self-Propelled Modular Transporters for Bridge Movements in Europe and the U.S.," Proceedings, Transportation Research Board 6th International Bridge Engineering Conference, July 2005.
- "Framework for Prefabricated Bridge Elements and Systems (PBES) Decision-Making," FHWA-IF-06-30, Federal Highway Administration, Office of Bridge Technology, Washington, DC, January 2005, https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/bridge/prefab/framework.cfm.
- Florida DOT's modification of Arizona DOT cost model, http://www.dot.state.fl.us/construction/DistrictOffices/d5webnew/word%20excel%20files/ADOT%20User%20Cost%20Model.xls.
- Design Loads on Structures During Construction, SEI/ASCE 37-02, American Society of Civil Engineers,
Reston, VA, 2002.