Slide-in Bridge Construction
Accelerated Bridge Construction projects often utilize innovative contracting methods. The resources listed here offer insight into construction contracting issues for lateral slides in particular as well as accelerated bridge construction in general.
- Accelerated Bridge Construction - WisDOT Bridge Manual (.pdf)
- Benefits of Contract Manager/General Contractor (CM/GC)
- Bridge Construction: Must-'slide rule'
- Elkton and Oregon DOT partner on bridge replacement
- FHWA HfL - Alternative Contracting Methods
- Innovative Contracting and Accelerated Bridge Construction (.pdf)
- Move that Bridge (.pdf)
- Old Structures Fill the Gap While New Bridges Built
- Pecos Street over I-70 Bridge Replacement Project: Pre-Bridge Move Technical Workshop
- SH 266 & 71 Bridge Replacement North of Rocky Ford
- Slide in Bridge Construction (SIBC) From the Owner/Poly Maker Perspective (.pdf)